Short Time Hollywood Celebrity Weddings
How long should a wedding is held, no one could tell. However one wishes to maintain their domestic life, when fate would then Destroyed everything. Although there are weddings held lavish parties strewn with flowers, if it is no longer a match then ended the bond. it doesn’t need to wait until the count of years to decide that a marriage should end.
The proof, some of the Marriages Of Hollywood Celebrities age was not more than 12 months, and some have only lasted six hours. The following eight couples left a lasting marriage expectations vanish just like that. Who are they?
- Kim Kardashian and Kris Humprhies , We still do not know, whether a partner Kim – Chris would have a similar fate with the ninth celebrity couple below? If so, then their name will be immortalized in the ranks of the list of shortest celebrity marriages Hollywood during this decade.
- Drew Barrymore and Tom Green ,Only the last 5 months, this marriage seemed doomed to fail. After their marriage in 2001, there are calamities that befall the couple. Green was diagnosed with testicular cancer, and Barrymore’s house caught fire.
- Colin Farrell & Amelia Warner , This Playboy of Ireland is as insatiable in the matter of love. Evidently, he had married 19-year-old actress when she was 25 years old in Bora Bora. Although he has a tattoo of “Millie” on the ring finger, but the marriage ended in just 4 months.
- Jennifer Lopez & Cris Judd , This marriage only lasted four months since September 2001. January 2002, JLo’s dance choreographer told Judd that love is most needed several weeks before they divorced. Of divorce, Judd reportedly received U.S. $ 15 million, and JLo got a 6.1 carat diamond ring from Ben Affleck, several months before a final decision to divorce.
- Bradley Cooper & Jennifer Esposito , Bradley Cooper proposed to Jennifer in October 2006. The couple got married in late December. However, not long after the wedding, Cooper announced that their separation occurred because of the desire of each to its own in some time. Until they actually get divorced after four months of marriage
- Renee Zellweger & Kenny Chesney , Actress and singer of this country song to get married in a small ceremony on the Caribbean island, St. John, in May 2005. However, four months later separation happened with reason enough to make people confused. The pair said that the miss communication about the purpose of marriage is the only reason to cancel their wedding.
- Lisa Marie Presley & Nicolas Cage , Daughter of the king of rock & roll seems to get used to not get married in a long time. She and Cage were married only three months in 2002 after he was married to Michael Jackson for 9 months.
- Pamela Anderson & Rick Salomon , THE movie Baywatch star was married to a film producer, Rick Salomon in October 2007. But when a break of two hours and a half on the sidelines of Anderson’s performances in Sin City, before deciding to divorce, she said that the difference between them is difficult united. Three months after marriage, they put an end to everything.
- Carmen Electra & Dennis Rodman , In a previous marriage, Dennis Rodman is only able to survive for 82 days. Dennis and Carmen Electra were married in 1998 in a state Dennis being drunk at the reception took place. After 9 days to Carmen Electra’s husband in 1998, this basketball athlete to apply for cancellation of the wedding.
- Britney Spears & Jason Alexander , The most phenomenal is 55 hours Britney’s marriage with his childhood friend. They married in Las Vegas with a simple ceremony in January 2004. But, after two days running, the wedding was canceled.
- Rudolph Valentino & Jean Acker , Although their marriage is not booms to the media coverage like Britney Spears short marriage, but the marriage actress Jean Acker and actor Rudolph Valentino and dramatic enough to be the shortest marriage record printers in just 6 hours. Both were married November 1919, but on the wedding night, Rudolph Acker locked outside their honeymoon room. Both recently completed divorce proceedings in 1922.
However, all things nothing lasts forever. Anything that begins in this world must have a final, including a wedding. there are only a few marriages can survive up to decades, while some are only able to preserve them in a matter of hours.
all depends on the individual – each pair of live, if undertaken with the understanding and compassion will certainly end up beautifully, though certainly would appear a few quarrels and differences of opinion, do not make the problem even greater, because it could make it a hollow marriage.
the greater the domestic problems that arise, further tested the ability of each partner to cooperate in solving problems at home in a good way of course without any separation. hopefully will be lasting till death separate Them apart. do you agree with my opinion..???